Adult Volleyball Leagues
YEAR ROUND • CO-ED
Chelsea Piers is Fairfield County’s headquarters for adult programming in a wide variety of sports, including year-round, professionally managed adult leagues. Our world-class sports facilities include two ice rinks, a 100 yard indoor turf field and Maplewood basketball/volleyball courts, in a world-class, air-conditioned athletic facility.
March – May • Register in February
June – August • Register in June
August – November • Register in August
November – February • Register in October
League Features & Benefits
- 4 seasons per year
- Jerseys/shirts for all team members
- Professional referees
- Team Trophies
- Online standings
- On-site bar & restaurant for post-game relaxation
Only team captains and individual players without a team are required to sign-up with the links below. Once the team captains sign up, they will be provided a team specific link to distribute to their teammates. Please contact Caitlin Santasiero at firstname.lastname@example.org for any league specific questions
August 30 - November 8, 2018
10 Regular season games (plus 2 weeks of playoffs)
- Referees Provided
- Official League Shirt for each player
Thursdays: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Team Fee: $800
- House /Individual Fee: $150
- To reserve a team spot a deposit of $360 must be paid or the full team fee can be paid in full.
- Balance must be paid in full by game 3.
- The team captain will be responsible for any remaining balance.
- Members will receive a credit in the amount 15% of the average per player price, based on average roster size, applied to their account upon completion of league.
Schedules and Standings
Please stay tuned for the upcoming schedules and standings for the 2018 season.