CHELSEA PIERS IMPORTANT UPDATES
Access to Chelsea Piers is by reservation only,
subject to capacity limits.
Chelsea Piers is open following the CT State Sector Rules for the
Safe Operation of Sports, Sports Clubs & Complexes, Gyms, Fitness Centers and Pools.
UPDATED OPERATING RULES
We have updated our policies following Connecticut State and CDC recommendations and in consultation with independent medical consultants to provide our members of all ages a safe environment to socialize, work out, practice and compete.
PROTECTIVE FACE COVERINGS
For the safety of our youth members and unvaccinated populations, Masks are required for all to enter Chelsea Piers, in all common areas of the building, and in venues providing youth programs.
Fully vaccinated Members above 16 years of age may remove their mask:
- In all areas of the Fitness Club, including locker rooms
- During outdoor fitness classes
- During adult only sports where all players are vaccinated and younger or unvaccinated children are not present
- While in the pool.
Masks are required:
- For everyone not fully vaccinated.
- In all common areas of Chelsea Piers including restrooms, locker rooms and spectator viewing areas in our sports venues.
- During youth sports classes, clinics and team sports.*
- While in our CP Kids Daycare and Preschool and Kids Zone Babysitting, including parent drop-off and pick-up.
Reservations are no longer required for open workout in Fitness. Reservations are required for:
- Group Fitness Classes, Lap Swim, Squash, Freestyle Skating, Ninja, Training Ice and Jump & Climb. Reservations can be made on the online Chelsea Piers platform or the Chelsea Piers Connecticut App. You can download the app by clicking here.
- Reservations for Tennis can be made by contacting email@example.com
- Chelsea Piers Youth Sport Program participants' registration in a program count as a reservation.
- Reservations for team athletes will be made by your coach.
Spectators welcome for youth programs and competitions. Spectators required to sign a Daily Guest Waiver or scan in, remain in designated viewing areas and wear a protective face covering at all times.
Contactless Check-in at the main entrance of Chelsea Piers is required for everyone.
- Members and class participants may self-scan using their membership card or the Chelsea Piers App using the Fast Pass Lane.
- Guests and those without the app are required to fill out our Daily Check-In Waiver; one per family. A parent or guardian should complete for those under the age of 18.
- Protective face coverings will be required for entry into any Chelsea Piers facility.
If you have any questions on how these changes affect your program, please reach out to us via email info-CT@chelseapiers.com and we will be happy to help.
Click below to see specific venue availability and reservation details.HOLIDAY HOURS