10 AND UNDER
10 AND UNDER
A core focus at Chelsea Piers, 10 and Under tennis helps introduce new players to the sport of tennis in an age-appropriate manner. our instructors have been specifically trained to implement creative and fun 10 and Under Tennis clinics following our unique proprietary curriculum with a progressive structure. Each program is designed to record and ensure improvement within each learning stage, but also to instill a love of the game. The balls bounce lower, the racquets are smaller and lighter, and the court dimensions are to scale for younger children according to USTA 10 and Under Tennis requirements.
18-week Option: September 8 - January 22, 2022
9-week Option: September 8 - November 9, 2021
NO CLASSES: November 24 - 26 • December 24 - January 1
TO LEARN MORE AND ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
18 Weeks: September 8 - January 22
9 Weeks: September 8 - November 9
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Terrific Tots, 1x/wk.||
|Big Hitters, 1x/wk.||
|Top Guns, 1x/wk.||
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.