Chelsea Piers provides nourishing, well-balanced and generous lunches for all full-day campers. Lunch is a time for campers to relax and meet with friends.
To ensure social distancing and optimal safety:
- Campers are provided individual boxed lunches, prepared under the strictest food safety guidelines.
- All food is served by the staff wearing masks and gloves.
- Lunch will be served in small groups and lunch times will be staggered.
- Tables and chairs have been reconfigured to ensure proper distancing
- Campers may pack their own lunch. No nut products are allowed for safety reasons.
- Vegetarian options available
- Gluten-free options are available upon request for an additional charge.
- We are a peanut-aware camp; we do not serve products containing peanuts.
- We partner with families with food allergies to create the safest environment possible.
- Lunch menus are announced via a weekly welcome email.
- Morning snack provided daily.
- Meals are provided by The All Star Cafe.