RESERVE A SESSION: Member Squash Court
Available for Members only.
Reservations available via the online platform only, please do not use the app at this time.
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
90-minute maximum reservation per member each day.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
THREE EASY STEPS
Open online platform. Click "Squash Court Rental" to select the date and duration of your visit.
Pick a time, then read and accept the schedule waiver. Available time slots appear white on the schedule. Scroll right for more availability.
Login to your account to complete registration. Need help? Please email info@chelseapiersCT.com for help with login or reservations.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Members must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, Members must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Per state guidelines, all visitors must wear protective face coverings at all times in Chelsea Piers except while playing on squash court and practicing USTA social distancing guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, certain amenities will not be available. This includes steam room, sauna, showers, massage, communal work + social space, in-club juice bar, and babysitting. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.