Ages 5 - 18 years
Our junior program consists of Squads organized by age, experience, and ability. The squadmates are an essential part of the training, motivating and supporting one another. The structured nine-week curriculum will cycle through various fundamentals, including racquet skills, court spatial awareness and footwork, fitness, mental preparation, and court play. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for placement assistance.
Big Hitters and Top Guns Squad:
Beginner – US Squash rating 2.0
This fun-focused squad introduces kids to squash. You will learn the game fundamentals, including basic strategy and rules and techniques such as swing and movement. The fitness part of each session will include strength, cardio, and core stability exercises.
Intermediate Squad Training:
US Squash Rating 2.0 -3.0
Intermediate squad training is designed to step up your skills through controlled and highly structured training techniques. Each week has a focused, specific them, based on the actual composition of the squad and taking feedback from the prior week.
Advanced Squad Training and Elite Squad Training
US Squash Rating 3.0 – 4.0 (Advanced) and 4.0 – 5.0+ (Elite)
Our Advanced and Elite Squads prepare competitive juniors both mentally and physically to climb the national rankings. Increased training intensity has been found to lead to overtraining and possibly injury. We will train you smarter, not harder.
FALL: September 7 - November 8, 2022
NO CLASSES: November 23 - 25, December 23 - January 1
TO LEARN MORE AND ENROLL: Click on desired class.
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Platinum Member||Club Member||Non-Member|
|Big Hitters, Top Guns , 1x/wk.||$459||$540||$540|
Squash Drop-In Programs
MUST SIGN UP BY 8PM ON FRIDAY.
Our intensive weekend squads focus on the tactical aspects of the game. Our coaches organize a format that includes a tournament atmosphere mixed with instruction and tactical feedback. This "in the moment" format is the best preparation for tournaments and matches.
|Intermediate/Advanced (2.0 - 4.0)
|Platinum Member||Club Member||Non-Member|
|Single Session||10-Pack||Single Session||10-Pack||Single Session||10-Pack|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.