Adult Box League
The Adult Squash Box League is intended to encourage friendly competition and aid players in finding partners at their approximate level of skill. We keep the rules as simple as possible and in line with World Squash Federation.
For more information please contact Deerav Moolani at email@example.com.
Box League Rules
- It is each player's responsibility to arrange matches by contacting the other players within his/her box.
- New participants in the league will be added to a box of their approximate rating at the discretion of the league organizers. If your playing ability does not match the box in which you have been placed, please contact your league administrator and you will be moved to the appropriate box the following month.
- After a player moves up or down their level totals are reset to zero; their win/loss record for the season are still intact.
- Generally, at the end of the season, two players will go up to the next box, two players will go down, and one (depending upon the number of players in the box) player will stay in the same box. Please note that the addition of new participants may, at times, alter these results.
- 3/0 = 6 points to the winner, 1 point to the loser
- 3/1 = 5 points to the winner, 2 points to the loser
- 3/2 = 4 points to the winner, 3 points to the loser
Please direct questions or comments to Deerav Moolani at firstname.lastname@example.org.