Ages 2 - 14 years
Development soccer at Chelsea Piers Connecticut includes classes for players of all ability levels. The youth soccer program emphasizes individual skill development in a fast-paced environment. All classes and clinics are taught by our soccer coaches who push players to continually improve skills with a fun and professional process.
18-week Option: September 8 - January 22, 2022
9-week Option: September 8 - November 9, 2021
NO CLASSES: November 24 - 26 • December 24 - January 1
TO LEARN MORE AND ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
18 Weeks: September 8 - January 22
9 Weeks: September 8 - November 9
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Tikes, Spikes, Developmental, Skills, 1x/wk.||18 weeks (Sept. 8 - Jan. 22)||$500||$590|
|Little Kickers Game Play, 1x/wk.||9 weeks (Sept. 8 - Nov. 9)||$200||$235|
|Tikes, Spikes, Developmental, Skills, 1x/wk.||9 weeks (Sept. 8 - Nov. 9)||$250||$295|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.