The Super Y League is the nation's only league played regionally over the summer months with top performing teams advancing to National Finals held every December in Florida.
What can you expect from our Super Y program?
- CPSSC will offer a 6-8 week program from Mid-June through Late-July
- Selected CPSSC players and the best Non-CPSSC players form squads
- Practice twice-a-week @ Chelsea Piers or Greenwich Country Day
- Only our most qualified coaches will be assigned to the SYL program
- The regional league will consist of 8-10 games (weekends & midweek)
- Our North Atlantic league consists of clubs like; Westchester Flames, Long Island Rough Riders, Gottschee, Ironbound, Cedar Stars, etc.
- Home games played in Greenwich, away games in NY or NJ.
- Regional league winners and best runners up qualify for the National Finals held in Tampa, Florida in December and the chance to be crowned NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Why would this benefits me?
The SYL program would be so beneficial to all players because;
- Gives college coaches the opportunity to watch LIVE games in their summer downtime
- Gives CPSSC the ability to video the SYL’s games for you to use with college recruitment.
- Allows you to compete against strong opposition in the tristate area to elevate your game in preparation for High School and Premier Club fall season.
- If successful in the summer regional SYL, it gives you the opportunity to compete on a national level at the SYL national finals in Florida in December.
- The SYL monitors each game with its scouting network looking for the most talented players to invite to the "USL experience", a 4-day event with professional USL clubs where players get an insight into being a professional soccer player.