The Super Y League is the Nation's only league played regionally over the summer months with top performing teams advancing to National Finals held every December in Florida.
What can you expect from our SYL program?
- When is the Super Y League: Early/Mid-June to Mid/Late July
- Training and Games: Two practices per week, games on weekends (guaranteed 8 games)
- Can I play for Shoreline if I already play for someone else? Yes
- Travel: Expect to travel to NY and NJ for away games
- National Finals: League winners qualify for National Finals held in Florida in December
Benefits of playing Super Y with CPSSC?
- Twice a week training and 8 competitive games against some of the best teams in the Tri-State
- Coached by one of CPSSC's highly qualified coaches
- Chance to qualify for National Finals
- Top performers can be selected for regional and national ID programs
- U14 and above have the chance to showcase in front of college scouts
SUPER Y TOURNAMENT TEAMS
|ALL RETURNING SHORELINE TEAMS||REGISTER|
Please email Chelsea Piers Shoreline Soccer Club at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 203.989.1700 for more information!