CPSSC offers soccer trips to Liverpool, England each year during the spring break vacation. These 9-day trips are designed for soccer players who enjoy the game, want to improve and experience the culture of English football. Below are some basic trip details:
- FIVE Full Training Sessions with English professional coaches
- FIVE Full Games against English professional clubs (Everton, Liverpool, Fleetwood, etc.) or amateur clubs (Burscough, Marine, Southport, etc.)
- TWO Stadium Tours of professional clubs (Liverpool, Everton, Manchester Utd, Manchester City, etc.)
- TWO LIVE English Premier League games (Liverpool, Everton, Manchester City, etc.)
- Professional Player meet and greet opportunities
- Liverpool City Center Tour; starting with a drive down “Penny Lane”, sightseeing around the Albert Dock culminating with a visit to The Cavern Club; home to The Beatles!
- English Seaside Town (Southport) as our trip base
- First Class (4-Star) Accommodation at the Southport Ramada Hotel (24-hr security)
- ALL Meals Catered by award winning chef; include traditional English Fish ‘n’ Chips
- Luxury Coach Transportation throughout the trip in the UK
- FUN Activities including Bowling, Swimming, Amusements, Shopping, etc.
- Full Time Supervision by CPSSC trip director, staff and chaperones
Please email Chelsea Piers Shoreline Soccer Club at CPSSC@chelseapiersct.com, or call 203.989.1700 for more information!