Remote Learning Program
Chelsea Piers Remote Learning Program, located in Stamford, Connecticut is a program designed to support families with a safe alternative to home during hybrid learning. Overseen by Lindsay Bistis, our Director of School at the CP Kids Early Learning Center, and licensed by the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) the program is open to children in grades K-5. Licensed Elementary School teachers support students as they follow individual school/class schedules. They also assist students in navigating technology and provide added support with reading so the children can get the most out of the remote learning model. Our program will capitalize on breaks and independent time to give the children an opportunity for safe socialization, movement, recreation and FUN!
- Grades K-5
- Licensed Elementary School Teachers
- Individual support with Remote Learning Assignments (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Extra help with Reading, Writing and Math
- Monday - Friday schedules compatible with local school plans
- Small Class Sizes (10-14 children max)
- Maintained Cohorts socially distanced from other groups.
- Strict Safety, Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Outdoor time and safe recreation activities and field games in Chelsea Piers world-class facilities
Program Details to be finalized as the school districts iron out their schedules, cohort day/time assignments, and remote learning plans.
8:30am - 3:00pm
- Full schedule supports remote learning schedules of local schools with added recreation breaks and opportunities to safely socialize with peers..
3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Extend the day until 4pm with this add-on. Students explore independent exploration, projects and games. Includes preparation for and escort to afternoon sports program.
|Days Per Week||Monthly Fee||With After Care|
|2/3 Day Alternating Weeks*||$1,303||$1,453|
Chelsea Piers Membership Required to enroll in program.
*2/3 Day Alternating is available to support Stamford Public School families currently.