Parkour & Ninja Warrior
Parkour & Ninja Warrior
Run, climb, vault, swing, roll, jump, and flip from obstacle to obstacle in one of our parkour classes. Parkour integrates the use of momentum, power, precision, and balance as participants aim to get from point A to point B as efficiently as possible. This class is ideal for students seeking expression, fast-paced thinking and movement and aims to teach them to overcome mental and emotional obstacles as well as physical barriers.
"Parkour helped me get over my fears and become a freer person. There were many things that I previously refused to do because I was too nervous of the possible consequences. Once I started learning parkour from someone who truly understands the physical and mental side of it, I was able to commit and see my boundaries. I sincerely thank you for your help." — HANK GOLDBERG, 12
Winter/Spring: January 23 - June 12, 2022
NO CLASSES: February 17 - 23 • April 17 • May 28 - 30 • June 7 - 9
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. Classes are prorated if you join once the semester has started.
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|60 mins., 1x/wk||$515||$610|
|75 mins., 1x/wk||$640||$755|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.