The Chelsea Piers Connecticut Multi-Sport program takes a curriculum-based, multi-faceted approach to teaching children the concept of team sports while building a foundation for long-term athletic development. This program offers participants the opportunity to learn to play four team sports inside our temperature-controlled, 75,000-square-foot Field House: soccer, basketball, lacrosse and floor hockey.
Players focus on each sport for four consecutive weeks. Coaches create a positive, friendly team environment that allows participants to have fun while exploring, learning and practicing the essential skills for each sport.
Winter/Spring: January 21 - June 11, 2018
No Classes: February 14 - 20 • April 1 • April 9 - 13 • May 26 - 28
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. Classes are prorated if you join once the semester has started.
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
|Junior Athletes (5 - 7 years)
(Kindergarten - 2nd grade)
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Junior Athletes, 60 mins.
18 classes (Jan. 21 - Jun. 11)
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.