Youth & Competitive Team
A Chelsea Piers Youth Membership offers a great opportunity for your child to enjoy all of their favorite sports and stay active. With our world-class coaching staff, state-of-the art facilities and dynamic curriculum, your child will develop a love of sports that will last a lifetime. A Youth membership allows your child(ren) to take advantage of discounts on programs and ensures they won't miss out on the classes they love with priority registration. Your child will also have a blast during our drop-in activities, where members receive advanced reservation privileges in addition to preferred pricing.
Chelsea Piers Team athletes have the unique opportunity to train in one of the country's premier athletic facilities. With 465,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor courts, fields, pools, and more, plus access to some of the best outdoor facilities in the area, athletes secure an edge on the competition with a Chelsea Piers membership.
A Chelsea Piers membership gains eligibility for these athletes to compete for our competitive teams, as well as enjoy other recreational member benefits throughout the complex.
- Eligibility to participate on all Chelsea Piers competitive teams
- Select Access to our 65,000 square-foot Chelsea Piers Fitness
- Access to the clubhouse, family lounge, ping-pong, billiards and study room (ages restrictions apply)
- Youth Member Pricing and Priority Registration on Programs, Camps and Drop-In Sessions
- Team access to the Competitive Team's Strength and Conditioning training facility*
- Access to age appropriate group training through Chelsea Piers Fitness and a designed curriculum for Competitive Team Athletes* (Junior Certification required and ages restrictions apply)
- Competitive Team rates for services such as ACL Screenings and Baseline Testing through Stamford Hospital*
- Additional facility usage and preferred scheduling for events such as team building activities, team dinners, lectures, special group fitness classes, etc.*
*Team members only.