Chelsea Piers High School & Middle School Lacrosse League
Chelsea Piers is hosting both High School and Middle School Lacrosse Leagues in our world class facility creating a great opportunity for players and teams to gear up for the upcoming spring season with competitive game play in the winter!
Youth Lacrosse League
Grades 5 - 12 • Sundays & Fridays
December 9, 2018 - February 24, 2019
- (2) 25-minute Halves
- 10 games
- Refs Provided
- 5 v 5 Box Games for Middle School Boys & Girls and Girls High School
- 2 Pod 8v8 Games for JV/Freshmen Boys
- 3 Pod 10v10 games for High School Varsity Boys
- Teams Placed in Competitive Divisions Based on Ability
|TEAM||INDIVIDUAL MEMBER||INDIVIDUAL NON-MEMBER|
(10 PLAYER MINIMUM)
(15 PLAYER MINIMUM)
|BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
(20 PLAYER MINIMUM)
Please note, games will be scheduled around the following times:
- Youth Girls 7:30am - 12:00pm
- Youth Boys 12:00pm - 6:30pm
- High School Boys and Girls: 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
Specific game times will be updated weekly during the fall and can be found on the website.