Youth Lacrosse Clinics
Youth Lacrosse Clinics
Grades K – 5
Chelsea Piers Youth Lacrosse programs emphasize individual skill development in a fast-paced challenging environment. Each grade appropriate program progressively works on improving stick skills while implementing what they have learned into lacrosse IQ drills and live game play.
The goal of each program is to strengthen the skills of players while increasing the overall speed of drills and games. Low coach-to-player ratios ensure maximum learning and individual development.
Grades 1-4 Boys & Girls
These programs are designed for players in Grades 1 - 4 and emphasize individual skill development in a fun yet challenging environment. Training features a variety of exciting drills and exercises intended to familiarize young players with the game of lacrosse as each session works progressively on improving stick skills and overall lacrosse knowledge. The goal of our Grades 1 - 4 programs is to strengthen the skills of players while increasing the speed of drills and games. Low coach-to-player ratios ensure maximum learning and individual development.
- Boys: helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, glove, mouth guard, stick
- Girls: goggles, mouth guard, stick
Advanced Grades 5-12 Boys & Girls
Our Advanced clinic is designed for players with at least one year of playing experience. The curriculum focuses on stick work and offense/defense stations while eventually progressing into small-sided games and drills. Low coach-to-player ratios ensure maximum learning and individual development.
This training provides experienced players a great opportunity to improve their skills and game knowledge in preparation for the upcoming season!
Elite Grades 6-12 Boys & Girls
Our Elite clinic is designed for players with “A Team” and/or club lacrosse playing experience. The curriculum will include advanced stick skills, shooting and finishing stations, offense vs. defense periods and game-like situations. Low coach-to-player ratios ensure maximum learning and individual development.
This training provides elite players with high level training and coaching to maximize their preparation for the upcoming season!
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.