RESERVE A SESSION: TRAINING ICE
Chelsea Piers offers hockey players the opportunity to receive private/semi-private instruction with approved Chelsea Piers member coaches. Reservations required.
Reservations available via the online platform or the app.
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
Non-Members may reserve up to 1 day in advance.
Training Ice is available exclusively to Chelsea Piers member coaches.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date information.
|Non-Member||Club Member||Platinum Member|
This fee does not include the fee for private instruction with your coach.
Training Ice Rules
- Full equipment including a full face mask is required for ALL players
- Coaches must wear a helmet at all times while on-ice.
- Coaches are limited to 4 players per lesson.
THREE EASY STEPS
Click Reserve a Session. Select Category "Rinks" and select the date you would like to book.
Click Enroll for desired session, then read and accept the schedule waiver.
Login to your account to complete registration. Need help? Please email info@chelseapiersCT.com for help with login or reservations.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Everyone must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, all members and program participants must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Per state guidelines, all visitors must wear protective face coverings at all times in Chelsea Piers including while engaged in strenuous activities, except in designated areas clearly marked.
- Locker Rooms will not be Available: Players should arrive dressed and ready to play. Bags and equipment may only be left in designated areas inside the rinks, they may not be left in any common areas of Chelsea Piers.
- Water Bottle: We suggest you bring a water bottle from home as water fountains will be available for bottle filling only. Per State guidelines, water bottles cannot be shared.
- We encourage the vulnerable populations of Chelsea Piers, to be cautious and follow recommended guidelines.