RESERVE A SESSION: TRAINING ICE
Chelsea Piers offers hockey players the opportunity to receive private/semi-private instruction with approved Chelsea Piers member coaches. Reservations required.
Reservations available via the online platform or the app.
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
Non-Members may reserve up to 1 day in advance.
Training Ice is available exclusively to Chelsea Piers member coaches.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date information.
|Non-Member||Club Member||Platinum Member|
This fee does not include the fee for private instruction with your coach.
Training Ice Rules
- Full equipment including a full face mask is required for ALL players
- Coaches must wear a helmet at all times while on-ice.
- Coaches are limited to 4 players per lesson.
THREE EASY STEPS
Click Reserve a Session. Select Category "Rinks" and select the date you would like to book.
Click Enroll for desired session, then read and accept the schedule waiver.
Login to your account to complete registration. Need help? Please email info@chelseapiersCT.com for help with login or reservations.
- All people entering Chelsea Piers are required to follow State our safety protocols and house rules, including State mandated guidelines on face covering and social distancing.
- Please familiarize yourself with our safety protocols prior to coming to Chelsea Piers.
- Based on State mandates, certain amenities will not be available. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.