Stick & Puck Sessions
Chelsea Piers offers opportunities for hockey players of all ages and abilities to work on their game during our weekly Stick and Puck open hockey sessions. Full equipment including a full face mask is required for ALL players. Pucks are provided.
Private Lessons Policy
Private Lessons are not available during Stick & Puck sessions. To receive private or semi-private lesson from our club coaches please contact Matt Stack at email@example.com.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date information.
|Platinum Member||Club Member||Non-Member|
(Platinum Youth Pays Club Rate)
Youth Supervision Drop-in Policy
CLASS PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF: All Parents or Guardians with children under the age of 13, who are enrolled in programs, are responsible for ensuring their children are dropped off and picked up directly where the program takes place. Children under the age of 13 may not be in the building unsupervised.
DROP-IN SUPERVISION POLICY: Parents or Guardians of children under 13 must be on site at all times. If your child is 13 and older, we strongly encourage you to remain in the building. See specific rules below.
Open Fields, Open Courts,
Adventure Center and General Skate
- Ages 10 & under: Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ages 11-12: Must have a parent/caregiver present in the facility.
- Ages 13 & older: Allowed to use the Adventure Center, Fields, Courts and General Skate unattended.
Aquatic Center (includes Splash Zone)
- Under 4: Children must enter the Splash Zone with a parent or guardian, who must be within an arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- Ages 4-12: Must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while using the Splash Zone. Parents or guardians must observe their children from inside the Splash Zone but do not have to swim.
- Ages 13 & older: Must be accompanied by an adult in the Chelsea Piers facility but do not have to have an adult on the pool deck with them.
CP-AC Fitness Youth Access
- Family Members with children under the age of 12 may enjoy the Family Lounge and Kids Corner babysitting services, but are not permitted anywhere else in the club. Parents with Youth Members ages 11 and younger may utilize any Family Locker Rooms throughout the Chelsea Piers facility.
- Youth Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a Chelsea Piers coach, participate in team-specific programing or with a personal trainer to access CP-AC Fitness.
- Family Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a parent/guardian (who is also a member) to access CP-AC Fitness. Family members ages 12 - 14 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.
- Youth and Family Members ages 15-17 may workout without supervision and may participate in any of the Group Fitness Classes on the schedule throughout the week. Members age 15 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.