Cheerleading and Tumbling
The Chelsea Piers Cheerleading and Tumbling program offers top-notch facilities, coaches and programming. Our classes focus on all of the tumbling skills needed for cheerleaders. Class begins with a group stretch/warm-up followed by tumbling skills such as cartwheels, roundoffs, handsprings and saltos.
Fall: September 6 - January 20, 2018
No Classes: November 22 - 25, 2017 • December 21, 2017 - January 3, 2018
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING: Click on desired class time to enroll.
|Tumbling for Cheerleading:
9-12 years (60 mins.)
Prorated pricing reflected at checkout.
|1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 6 - Jan. 20)||$489||$575|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.