Little Athletes Gymnastics Classes
Ages 12 months - 5 years
Which class is appropriate for my 3-year-old?
Both the Tumbling Tots class and Acro-Kats class are offered for this age group.
Acro-Kats is for 3-year-olds ready to enter the gym on their own, follow directions and keep up with the class. However, some young 3's need a little more time in the gym with a caregiver before moving into our Acro-Kats class.
For them, Tumbling Tots provides a place for gentle separation. The goal is to build their confidence and move them toward independence in the gym. An adult must accompany each child to all Tumbling Tots classes.
Fall: September 4 - January 15, 2020
NO CLASSES: November 27 - December 1 • December 23, 2019 - January 1, 2020
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. Classes are prorated if you join once the semester has started.
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Class Length: 45 mins., 1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 4 - Jan. 15)||$476||$560|
|Class Length: 75 mins., 1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 4 - Jan. 15)||$612||$720|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.
Learn more about Developmental Stages.