Little Athletes Gymnastics Classes
Little Athletes Gymnastics Classes
Ages 12 months - 5 years
Our preschool athletes build a foundation in gymnastics and self-confidence while having fun. Children learn age-appropriate skills on the same equipment and spaces that the “big kids” use
Acro-Kats 3 YEARS
Three year old athletes will be introduced to activities that support muscle development, whole body coordination and spatial awareness while introduced to fundamental gymnastics terminology and principles.
Gym Tigers 4 YEARS
Four year old athletes will develop confidence through attainment of strength, balance and coordination while introducing gymnastics basics such as rolls and handstands.
GYM TIGERS PLUS 4-5 YEARS
This 60-minute class takes place outside of the preschool spaces. Athletes will begin to explore full size equipment with support of our coaches and are offered challenges to work on and develop their gymnastics skills.
Flip & Twirl 3 - 4 YEARS
Children learn the basics of gymnastics, pre-ballet and creative movement through 45 minutes of dance, plus 30 minutes of gymnastics.
Fall: September 9 - January 22, 2021
NO CLASSES: November 25 - 28 • December 22 - January 1, January 17 - 18
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. Classes are prorated if you join once the semester has started.
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Class Length: 45 mins., 1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 9 - Jan. 22)||$497||585|
|Class Length: 60 mins., 1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 9 - Jan. 22)||$531||$625|
|Class Length: 75 mins., 1x/wk, 17 classes (Sept. 9 - Jan. 22)||$629||$740|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment. See details below.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $30-$90 depending on the specific class. Trial classes are not available for swimming or ice skating programs.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for aquatics classes/programs, leagues, team practices, advanced lacrosse classes and tennis classes. Additionally, no make-ups are available for programs that are fewer than 10 classes. Chelsea Piers offers 2 make-up classes for the remaining semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 16 or more times during the semester and 1 make-up class for programs that meet 11-15 times. Make-ups must be scheduled with each Program Director.