Drop-In Gymnastics & Ninja Parkour
It's the Pits Ages 5 - 12
Come join us in the Gymnastics Center for 60 minutes of fun. Instructors will lead the children through activities that will have them running, jumping, twisting and swinging into our foam pits. Children will also get to experience our tumble track, vault, bars, rope swing and Olympic sized trampoline.
Youth Ninja + Parkour Ages 7 - 15
Kids can run, climb, vault, swing, roll, jump, and flip from obstacle to obstacle during this 60 minute Open session, led by our skilled instructors, who ensure a safe and fun environment.
Adult Ninja + Parkour Ages 15+
Older teens and adults can join in the fun of this fast-paced and free-form sport. No prior experience needed. Did we mention what a killer workout Parkour is?
Adult Gymnastics Ages 15+
The class requires no prior gymnastics experience and begins with a group warm-up/stretch, then proceeds with basic tumbling skills on the floor. Students learn handstands, rolls, cartwheels, round-offs, handsprings and saltos. Students can then train on different apparatus.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date information.
|It's The Pits, Little Athletes or
Ninja + Parkour
|Adult Gymnastics or
Adult Ninja + Parkour
|Reservation Policy||Up to 7 days in advance.|
(Platinum Youth Pays Club Rate)
Youth Supervision Drop-in Policy
CLASS PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF: All Parents or Guardians with children under the age of 13, who are enrolled in programs, are responsible for ensuring their children are dropped off and picked up directly where the program takes place. Children under the age of 13 may not be in the building unsupervised.
DROP-IN SUPERVISION POLICY: Parents or Guardians of children under 13 must be on site at all times. If your child is 13 and older, we strongly encourage you to remain in the building. See specific rules below.
Open Fields, Open Courts,
Adventure Center and General Skate
- Ages 10 & under: Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ages 11-12: Must have a parent/caregiver present in the facility.
- Ages 13 & older: Allowed to use the Adventure Center, Fields, Courts and General Skate unattended.
Aquatic Center (includes Splash Zone)
- Under 4: Children must enter the Splash Zone with a parent or guardian, who must be within an arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- Ages 4-12: Must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while using the Splash Zone. Parents or guardians must observe their children from inside the Splash Zone but do not have to swim.
- Ages 13 & older: Must be accompanied by an adult in the Chelsea Piers facility but do not have to have an adult on the pool deck with them.
Chelsea Piers Fitness Youth Access
- Family Members with children under the age of 12 may enjoy the Family Lounge and Kids Corner babysitting services, but are not permitted anywhere else in the club. Parents with Youth Members ages 11 and younger may utilize any Family Locker Rooms throughout the Chelsea Piers facility.
- Youth Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a Chelsea Piers coach, participate in team-specific programing or with a personal trainer to access Chelsea Piers Fitness.
- Family Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a parent/guardian (who is also a member) to access Chelsea Piers Fitness. Family members ages 12 - 14 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.
- Youth and Family Members ages 15-17 may workout without supervision and may participate in any of the Group Fitness Classes on the schedule throughout the week. Members age 15 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.