Our Hiking Club is a wonderful way to get together with other members to experience the outdoors in a healthy way. Open to all hiking ability, hikes are held monthly and vary in length from 3-5 miles.
- All hikes start promptly
- Members must Register in advance
- Ages 16 and over
- Before each hike, please read hike details and come prepared with proper hiking gear.
- Members are responsible for reading and adhering to the park rules and regulations.
- Members are responsible for any park fees
Saturday, May 18
10:00am - 12:00pm
Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, Pound Ridge, NY
With its varied terrain, landscapes and miles of wooded trails, it is an ideal location for a hike. The Blue Trail is approximately 3.8 miles and has medium grade hills providing a moderately strenuous workout.
- Meet at Kimberly Bridge Parking Lot Inside Park
- Hike leaves promptly at 10:05am
- No Fee for Members, guests welcome for $15