Reserve a Session: Fitness Open Workout
Available for Members only.
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
90-minute maximum reservation per member each day.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
THREE EASY STEPS
Open online platform. Click "Open Workout" to select the date and duration of your visit.
Pick a time, then read and accept the schedule waiver. Available time slots appear white on the schedule. Scroll right for more availability.
Login to your account to complete registration. Need help? Please email info@chelseapiersCT.com for help with login or reservations.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Members must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, Members must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Personal Training appointments will not require an Open Workout reservation. If Personal Training clients would like to extend their time at the gym they are required to reserve an Open Workout Session.
- Personal Training appointments will occur in the Team Training Center. Members will be asked to practice physical distancing etiquette during sessions. Trainers and instructors will remain 6-to-12 feet away, from clients and all cueing and corrections will be done verbally.
- Per state guidelines, all visitors must wear protective face coverings at all times in Chelsea Piers including while engaged in strenuous activities, except in designated areas clearly marked for 12 feet social distancing.
- Hand towels will be available during your workout. Large towels are unavailable at this time.
- To facilitate physical distancing, cardio and weight equipment have been relocated or disabled and clearly marked to facilitate physical distancing. 30-minute time limits may be imposed on equipment during peak hours, if necessary.
- Please use provided disinfectant wipes or spray to wipe equipment and high-touch surfaces before and after you use it.
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, certain amenities will not be available. This includes steam room, sauna, showers, massage, communal work + social space, in-club juice bar, and babysitting. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.