Book Member Lap Swim Sessions
Available for Members only. SHORT COURSE FORMAT ONLY
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
60-minute maximum reservation per member each day.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
THREE EASY STEPS
Open online platform. Click "Member Lap Swim" to select the date and duration of your visit.
Pick a time, then read and accept the schedule waiver. Available time slots appear white on the schedule. Scroll right for more availability.
Login to your account to complete registration.
We have expanded the number of available lanes in our pool and updated our reservation policies to give as many Members safe access to lap swim as possible while following the strict guidelines laid out by the State. Members who fail to follow these polices are subject to suspension of their reservation privileges for seven (7) days.
Lap Swim Reservation Policy
- At this time only Family and Single members will have access to reserve lanes.
- Members are allowed to reserve a maximum of 1 hour (60 minutes) per member each day. Any member attempting to make double bookings under their membership or under a family member for personal use are subject to suspension of privileges.
- Family Swim has been paused. Due to new restriction on lane capacity and distancing, members of the same family are not allowed to share a lane under any circumstances.
- All Members booking lanes must have the maturity and ability to swim independent consistent lap swim and are subject to review by lifeguards and management. Members under 10 years old are required to be accompanied by an adult guardian in a mask on the deck. Coaching from the deck has been banned by the state.
- Lane Reservations open at 5:30am, four (4) days in advance. Platinum Single and Platinum Family have access to reserve four (4) days in advance. Club Single and Club Family have access to reserve two (2) days in advance.
Reservation Check- In and Cancellation
- All members are required to check-in at the Aquatics desk for their reservation, every time they come so we can properly track capacities. Members who do not check-in more than one (1) time are subject to suspension of their reservation privileges.
- Members unable to attend reserved sessions must cancel their reservation in the app or let a member of our staff know prior to 12 hours in advance to allow wait listed members to swim. Members who “No Show” will receive immediate suspension of their reservation privileges.
- Members disrespectful to any staff member during the reservation and check-in process or on the pool deck will lose reservation privileges for seven (7) days. We understand how competitive it can be to book lanes and many are frustrated with the changes, but we cannot tolerate abuse of the team
If you have questions about our updated policies please ask at the aquatics front desk.
- All people entering Chelsea Piers are required to follow State our safety protocols and house rules, including State mandated guidelines on face covering and social distancing.
- Please familiarize yourself with our safety protocols prior to coming to Chelsea Piers.
- Based on State mandates, certain amenities will not be available. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.