Book Member Lap Swim Sessions
Available for Members only. SHORT COURSE FORMAT ONLY
Members ages 14 and under may reserve lanes for continuous lap swim during specified times only. "Free swim" is not available. Swimmers must be able to swim laps independently and must be supervised by an adult member (in separate reserved lane or monitoring from mezzanine) at all times.
Limited reservation availability per hour to enforce capacity and social distancing throughout the facility.
90-minute maximum reservation per member each day.
Platinum Members may reserve up to 4 days in advance; Club Members may reserve up to 2 days in advance.
THREE EASY STEPS
Open online platform. Click "Member Lap Swim" to select the date and duration of your visit.
Pick a time, then read and accept the schedule waiver. Available time slots appear white on the schedule. Scroll right for more availability.
Login to your account to complete registration.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Members must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, members must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Per state guidelines, please arrived dressed in your bathing suit and bring your own towel. On-deck showers will be available, however, locker room showers will not.
- Lanes will be clearly marked. Please use the lane you reserved online. Only one swimmer allowed per lane.
- Swimmers encouraged to use the Aquatics locker room for their reserved time if necessary and are required to maintain 6 ft of social distance from others while in the locker room.
- Protective face covering required for navigating common areas of Chelsea Piers, but should not be worn while swimming laps in the pool.
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, certain amenities will not be available. This includes steam room, sauna, showers, massage, communal work + social space, in-club juice bar, and babysitting. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.