In Club Class Schedule
As we begin our phased reopening, not all modalities will be available.
Registration is required to attend group fitness classes. Platinum Members can book a reservation 4 days in advance, Club Members can book a reservation 2 days in advance.
Please note we have moved classes to the basketball courts, the LOFT and the dance studios to ensure maximum number of members can attend safely. Spaces are divided into 12-foot squares so members can safely enjoy the class without a mask, if desired.
THREE EASY STEPS
Click "Reserve a session", then select "Adult Group Fitness" in the category dropdown.
Pick a date, select "search" and enroll in your desired group fitness class.
Login to your account to complete registration. Need help? Please email info@chelseapiersCT.com for help with login or reservations.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Members must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, Members must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Per state guidelines, all visitors must wear protective face coverings at all times in Chelsea Piers including while engaged in strenuous activities, except in designated areas clearly marked for 12 feet social distancing, which includes group fitness classes once in designated square and class begins.
- Hand towels will be available during your workout. Large towels are unavailable at this time.
- Please use provided disinfectant wipes or spray to wipe equipment and high-touch surfaces before and after you use it.
- Members who have a Group Fitness class reservation do not require an Open Workout reservation. If Members would like to extend their time at the gym before or after class, they are required to reserve an Open Workout Session.
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, certain amenities will not be available. This includes steam room, sauna, showers, massage, communal work + social space, in-club juice bar, and babysitting. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.