Chelsea Piers brings Fairfield and Westchester County the first full-service premier Field Hockey Club experience for girls ages 8 to 18. The Chelsea Piers Field Hockey Club aims to develop each athlete to her potential, on and off the field of play.
Under the guidance of Mo Minicus and Emily Prince, the Chelsea Piers Field Hockey Club offers the most professional, qualified and player-focused coaching staff and management. Including world-class facilities, a year-long in-house strength, conditioning and injury prevention program, plus other age-appropriate services such as team building and leadership training classes, recruiting seminars, SAT prep courses, ACL screenings and homework rooms.
Try-out for the Chelsea Piers Field Hockey teams for a chance to be a part of this premier club!
Girls Field Hockey
At Chelsea Piers Field Hockey Club, it is our mission to motivate and inspire young girls to learn, and ultimately, master the fundamental skills and strategies of field hockey. Through an atmosphere that balances focus, hard work and fun, we aim to have all of our players develop a real passion for the sport.
Tryout Registration & Schedules
|TEAM||REGISTER||FEE||DATES & TIME|
|All Returning Players||REGISTER||N/A||
Please note, all returning players are encouraged to attend.
June 4 – August 1
Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
|U10/U12/U14||Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:30pm|
|U16/U19||Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:30pm – 8:00pm|
U12-U19 Teams will attend 2-3 tournaments.
OPTION 1: This option is for the serious and dedicated athlete who wants to improve their game and elevate their skills. We expect each player to attend all practices and tournaments.
- U10 Club - $600
- U12 Club - $750
- U14 Club - $750
- U16 Club - $750
- U19 Club - $750
OPTION 2: This option is for the athlete that cannot commit to the entire season but wants to keep their stick on the ball. You will participate in half the practices and one tournament.
- U10 Hopper - $325
- U12 Hopper - $400
- U14 Hopper - $400
- U16 Hopper - $400
- U19 Hopper - $400
- All players must pre-register for tryouts and pay or bring the $65 tryout fee.
- Players must attend tryouts, unless otherwise noted.
- Please arrive at least fifteen minutes early to tryouts to ensure prompt tryout start time.
- Players should wear supportive turf shoes, shin guards, mouth guards, but no goggles.
- Bring water and an outdoor stick. Outdoor sticks are weighted entirely different. Please consider purchasing an outdoor stick if you do not own one.
- All players will receive a numbered pinnie that will be hers for the duration of the tryouts and will be worn for all tournaments.
- Parents may check their athlete in, but are not allowed on the fields before, during or after tryouts.
- Players will be assessed by our qualified coaching staff.
- Players are identified based on their skill and ability, athleticism and sportsmanship.
- At the end of each tryout, all coaches will share their opinions and evaluations and come to an agreement about team placement.
- Each player will be notified with a decision via email from Adrienne Cunningham by end of the week.
- Players have forty-eight hours to accept a spot on the team and submit a deposit. Players cannot be rostered unless they are registered.
- Team selections are made based on age, skill, and commitment. Please do not contact the coaches however, should you have any questions please direct them to Adrienne Cunningham at email@example.com.