- All parties are two hours long. This includes 75 minutes of activity followed by approximately 45 minutes in the party room (this accounts for transition time).
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $150 (plus 6.35% CT sales tax) is required to secure the date and reservation of the party.
- Should the Patron cancel or reschedule their birthday party within seven (7) days of their party, the base price plus expected attendance will be charged.
- The remainder of the base price of your party plus any additional guests over 10 will be charged on the day of the event. At the conclusion of your party, you will be charged for any other add-ons (catering, t-shirts, etc.).
- Balances must be paid with cash or credit card (no checks, please).
- Specific party room requests will be considered based on size of party and availability. All requests must be received when booking the party.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the facility.
- Parties include non-exclusive use of the sports/activity venue. Please contact the Birthday Party Managers for information on exclusive space rentals for parties.
- For safety reasons, the only adults permitted in the main gymnastics area during the party are the parents of the birthday child. All other parents/adults must watch from the mezzanine level or other designated areas.
- Children must be 4 years old to enter the main gymnastics area.
- You must be 42 inches tall and pass a swim test before using the water slides. Swim Test requires approximately a 10-yard swim, unassisted and uninterrupted.
- All children between 4 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while using the Splash Zone. Parents must observe their children from inside the Splash Zone but do not have to swim.
- For more Splash Zone rules please, click here.
- All swimmers under 53” must use a life jacket while in the warm water pool or pass a swim test to be excused from this rule. Another exception to this rule is if the participant is directly supervised by a parent or guardian in a 1:1 ratio.
All children under 4 years old must enter the Splash Zone with a parent or guardian, who must be within an arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- For safety reasons, the only adults permitted in the Adventure Zone area during the party are the parents of the birthday child. All other parents/adults must watch from the mezzanine level or other designated areas.
- Children must be 5 years old to participate on the trampolines.