- All parties are two hours long. This includes 75 minutes of activity followed by approximately 45 minutes in the party room (this accounts for transition time).
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $150 (plus 6.35% CT sales tax) is required to secure the date and reservation of the party.
- Should the Patron cancel or reschedule their birthday party within seven (7) days of their party, the base price plus expected attendance will be charged.
- The remainder of the base price of your party plus confirmed number guests (plus 6.35% CT sales tax) will be charged four (4) days prior to the event. At the conclusion of your party, you will be charged for any other add-ons (catering, t-shirts, etc.).
- Balances must be paid with cash or credit card (no checks, please).
- Specific party room requests will be considered based on size of party and availability. All requests must be received when booking the party.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the facility.
- Parties include non-exclusive use of the sports/activity venue. Please contact the Birthday Party Managers for information on exclusive space rentals for parties.
- For safety reasons, the only adults permitted in the main gymnastics area during the party are the parents of the birthday child. All other parents/adults must watch from the mezzanine level or other designated areas.
- Children must be 4 years old to enter the main gymnastics area.
- You must be 42 inches tall and pass a swim test before using the water slides. Swim Test requires approximately a 10-yard swim, unassisted and uninterrupted.
- All children between 4 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while using the Splash Zone. Parents must observe their children from inside the Splash Zone but do not have to swim.
- For more Splash Zone rules please, click here.
- All swimmers under 53” must use a life jacket while in the warm water pool or pass a swim test to be excused from this rule. Another exception to this rule is if the participant is directly supervised by a parent or guardian in a 1:1 ratio.
All children under 4 years old must enter the Splash Zone with a parent or guardian, who must be within an arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- For safety reasons, the only adults permitted in the Adventure Zone area during the party are the parents of the birthday child. All other parents/adults must watch from the mezzanine level or other designated areas.
- Children must be 5 years old to participate on the trampolines.