New Adult League Payment Structure
Adult Basketball League players are now responsible for making payments directly to Chelsea Piers, in person or through the registration webpage, taking the responsibility of bulk payment away from the team captain. This new structure also allows Chelsea Piers to offer members who play in our leagues a discounted rate.
- The team captain registers their team and pays the individual fee. This payment is considered the team deposit.
- The remainder of the roster registers as an individual either online or in person. Please be sure to complete the registration in full with team name and captain noted.
- It is mandatory for the team captain to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of players on the roster before the first game.
- A minimum of 8 players are required per roster. Team captains will be responsible for the remaining balance if their team has a roster with less than 8 players.
- Players have until Week 2 to pay in full.
- Only when a player has paid will they receive a jersey.
- Each player must show a valid photo ID to the referee before each game and sign the roster. Players who do not show a valid ID will not be allowed to play.