Batting Cage Rentals
Chelsea Piers Connecticut has 5 state-of-the-art batting cages by Master Pitch. All of our machines are arm-style, which means with each pitch you see the machine's arm wind up and release the ball. This gives the batter the same sense of timing achieved by watching the pitcher's arm and release of the ball. The batting cages are ideal for individuals, little league teams, adult teams, parties or just plain fun!
Batting cages are available by reservation only.
Reservations will not be held or confirmed without payment. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
All cages offer softball and baseball options with speeds that range from 40-80 mph, including an option for slow pitch softball.
|Baseball||35 – 45 mph||40 – 50 mph||55- 65 mph||65 – 75 mph||80+ mph|
|Softball||High Arc||30 – 40 mph||40 – 50 mph||50 – 65 mph||65 – 75 mph|
NOTE: All Batting Cage rental fees are non-refundable. Chelsea Piers will gladly reschedule a reservation at no additional charge if the cancellation is done at least 24 hours prior to the reservation. Chelsea Piers will not reschedule reservations that are cancelled on the day of the reservation.
What to Expect
- Members must complete a Social Responsibility Agreement prior to coming back to Chelsea Piers.
- Please do not come to Chelsea Piers without a reservation. Everyone must have a reservation to enter Chelsea Piers.
- For the safety of all, all members and program participants must comply with all new Chelsea Piers safety protocols including staying home if you are ill, completing a health check prior to your reserved time, wearing a protective face covering in all areas of the club, maintaining social distance.
- To support social distancing and capacity limits at Chelsea Piers, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and exit Chelsea Piers no more than 10 minutes after the end of your session time. Please do not congregate in any area of the facility.
- Per state guidelines, all visitors must wear protective face coverings at all times in Chelsea Piers including while engaged in strenuous activities, except in designated areas clearly marked.
- Batters may bring their own bats and helmets or use the ones provided by Chelsea Piers (they will be disinfected after each use).
- Water Bottle: We suggest you bring a water bottle from home as water fountains will be available for bottle filling only. Per State guidelines, water bottles cannot be shared.
- We encourage the vulnerable populations of Chelsea Piers, to be cautious and follow recommended guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, certain amenities will not be available. For a complete list of amenities available, please click here.