Ages 5 - 11
Each level has a list of skills and as a student masters each skill set, they earn a "star." As skills are mastered and stars accumulate, swimmers progress through the program. We utilize different length lanes to best suit each class level.
Winter/Spring: January 16 - June 8, 2020
NO CLASSES: Feb. 13 - 19 • Apr. 6 - 12 • May 23 - 25 • Jun. 4 - 5
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING. Classes are prorated if you join once the semester has started.
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class time.
Pricing Prorated prices reflected at checkout.
|Stroke Development 1, 2 + 3, 40 mins., 1x/wk
18 classes (Jan. 16 - Jun. 8)
|Competitive Discovery + Development, 30 mins.,
2x practices per week (Jan. 16 - Jun. 8)
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- No make-ups are available for swimming classes.
- Chelsea Piers Connecticut reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the third class of the semester, for classes that meet 12 or more times.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $50 for classes that meet 10 times or more and $25 for classes that meet 9 times or less.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the third class of the semester, or for students registering late in the semester.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- No refunds are available for summer classes or classes that meet fewer than 11 times.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Learn more about Developmental Stages.