Jump, Climb & Ninja Zone
Our Adventure Center is complete with our amazing trampoline zone, a challenging rock feature and our NEW ninja equipment.
The "Jumping Zone" is the ideal space for individual jumping, high-speed dodgeball games, and fitness-focused training. The court is carefully designed to create a safe and enjoyable experience.
Our "Climbing Zone" features five rope stations and an ever-changing array of challenging routes. Both beginners and more experienced climbers have the opportunity to learn new skills, as well as hone the ones they have already acquired. Experienced rock climbing instructors work with each participant to create a safe, comfortable and exhilarating climbing environment.
Our "Ninja Adventure" participants swing from ring to ring, balance on our planks, work their way across our cargo net, jump on our trampolines and climb our rock wall.
All schedules are subject to change. Please check daily for the most up-to-date information.
Pricing & Reservation Policy
|Youth Jump and Climb||FREE||$9||
|Toddler Jump Sessions||FREE||$8||
|Reservation Policy||4 days in advance.||2 days in advance.||1 day in advance.|
(Platinum Youth Pays Club Rate)
Youth Jump & Climb Open Sessions Ages 5 - 13
Jump & Climb open sessions are for children to bounce and climb their way to fun. Participants rotate between the Jumping Zone and the Climbing Zone.
Toddler Jump Sessions Ages 2 - 4
Let your little one enjoy jumping on our trampolines in a fun and safe environment! Parent/Caregiver participation is required, but is charged no additional fee.
Ninja Adventure Ages 7 - 14
Ninja Adventure participants swing from ring to ring, balance on our planks, work their way across our cargo net, jump on our trampolines and climb our rock wall.
Youth Supervision Drop-in Policy
CLASS PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF: All Parents or Guardians with children under the age of 13, who are enrolled in programs, are responsible for ensuring their children are dropped off and picked up directly where the program takes place. Children under the age of 13 may not be in the building unsupervised.
DROP-IN SUPERVISION POLICY: Parents or Guardians of children under 13 must be on site at all times. If your child is 13 and older, we strongly encourage you to remain in the building. See specific rules below.
Open Fields, Open Courts,
Adventure Center and General Skate
- Ages 10 & under: Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ages 11-12: Must have a parent/caregiver present in the facility.
- Ages 13 & older: Allowed to use the Adventure Center, Fields, Courts and General Skate unattended.
Aquatic Center (includes Splash Zone)
- Under 4: Children must enter the Splash Zone with a parent or guardian, who must be within an arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- Ages 4-12: Must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while using the Splash Zone. Parents or guardians must observe their children from inside the Splash Zone but do not have to swim.
- Ages 13 & older: Must be accompanied by an adult in the Chelsea Piers facility but do not have to have an adult on the pool deck with them.
Chelsea Piers Fitness Youth Access
- Family Members with children under the age of 12 may enjoy the Family Lounge and Kids Corner babysitting services, but are not permitted anywhere else in the club. Parents with Youth Members ages 11 and younger may utilize any Family Locker Rooms throughout the Chelsea Piers facility.
- Youth Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a Chelsea Piers coach, participate in team-specific programing or with a personal trainer to access Chelsea Piers Fitness.
- Family Members ages 12-14 are required to be supervised by a parent/guardian (who is also a member) to access Chelsea Piers Fitness. Family members ages 12 - 14 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.
- Youth and Family Members ages 15-17 may workout without supervision and may participate in any of the Group Fitness Classes on the schedule throughout the week. Members age 15 are required to complete the Junior Certification. Click here for details.