Please respect your fellow members and abide by the following policies:
- Members under the age of 12 are not permitted on the Mezzanine Level or in the Locker Rooms.
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone in the locker room, cardio and strength areas and studios. These are all cell phone free zones. You may use your cell phone in the family and adult lounges, but please be mindful of your voice level, as a courtesy to our other members.
- Footwear and appropriate attire must be worn at all times throughout the club. See-through apparel, torn clothing or clothing with offensive language may not be worn in the club. For safety purposes, athletic footwear must be worn when using any of the training equipment.
- A robe, towel or appropriate apparel must be worn to cover swimwear when traveling to and from the locker room and the pool.
- We suggest wearing appropriate water shoes in the locker room wet areas for your personal safety and health, and as a courtesy to your fellow members.
- Please be mindful of all posted Policies, Rules and Etiquette for CP-AC Fitness facilities and programs including the steam room and sauna, group fitness studios and classes, Family Day, etc.
- Lockers are available for daily use. You may not leave your belongings locked in a locker overnight, as we routinely open un-rented lockers and remove all contents.
- Please do not place any items on top of the locker units.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please secure all belongings prior to your workout.